MCS Group are excited to be working with a ambitious financial investments firm who are searching for a Head Of Compliance Officer for their Belfast based team.
The main responsibilities will be to ensure the firm meets all general internal and external compliance legislation and regulations that impacts on the organisation. You will responsible for numerous projects and work closely with senior members within the team to drive the business forward.
Other key roles will be:
- Help manage and develop compliance systems and controls
- Ensure the team is aware and advised on compliance issues which include legislation, regulations, relevant rules, standards and recommendations to best practice
- To recommend and comment on policies, guidelines, rules and procedures
- To support both the Manager and CEO in building strong and durable relationships with the regulators and to help facilitate regulatory visits.
- 4 years' relevant experience in a similar role.
- Sound understanding of FCA regulations and processes.
- Investment background
- Consumer credit experience
- Track record in financial compliance within a relevant business.
- Familiarity or experience of the wider sector.
- Market leading base salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs