Welcome every guest like you know them. Show them the Hut hospitality that’s made us famous. Not to mention your natural flair for putting people at ease. We want to leave every guest delighted. So bring on the good vibes.
These fantastic front-of-house roles will see you connecting to guests in a way that really makes a difference. Making the Hut experience come alive. After all, we want to make sure they keep coming back for more.
We love your type of person – you always know exactly what to say to raise a smile. You’re always ready with brilliant banter – whether it’s a working lunch crowd, a family or a group of friends. You just know how to wow the crowd.
Role highlights – just a taste!
- Making sure we blow our guests’ minds, every time
- Getting to know what each guest really likes, delivering it in style and sending our profits soaring
- Being brilliantly accurate with orders, having menu expertise, delivering drinks fast and making sure the food always looks fab
- Checking back in with guests and making sure everything’s up to scratch
- Giving every guest a send-off as warm as the welcome you gave them
- Always thinking: ‘This is one restaurant. We’re one team!’
- Being truly focused on Health & Safety/Food Hygiene regulations
Get ready for mind-blowing training, verbal congratulation for every job-done-well and brilliant rewards. And don’t even worry about career progression – we’ll give you all you can ask for!
* You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
The first Pizza Hut Restaurant in the UK opened in Islington in the 70’s to a pizza-craving nation, and now over 47 years later we have over 260 restaurants up and down the country serving the same pizza craving nation!
We have invested over £62million into our business in all areas; from complete reimages that incorporate full on bars in a selection of restaurants, great new menu items like Ribs, Fries and Onion Rings, Flatbread Pizzas and not forgetting the legendary salad bar! To exceptional training that is tailored to you, yes you! To make sure you deliver the most amazing service to our guests. Then there’s our benefits package, offering everything from great rates of pay to flexible working to some fantastic employee discounts.
We cannot think of a better place to work, can you?
|Number of Positions:||1|
|Contract Details:||Monday to Sunday|
|Salary:||£5.90 - £7.83|
|Working Hours:||Mixture of shifts Monday to Sunday|
|Job Category:||Guest Server - R|
|Region / Division:||Restaurant|
|Business Unit:||Franchise Business Names|
|Location:||Nottingham Road, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England.UK.|