- Shoring Solutions, Temporary Works, Excavation Support Systems, Structural Steel, Civil Engineering Design, Wallers, Struts, Props, Bracing, Excavation Tools, Steel, Plant Hire.
- Main Contractors, Sub Contractors
- London, South East
- £20k-£25k, Pension, 22 days holiday
- A genuine leading Manufacturer and Engineering Design Leader in Below Ground Shoring Solutions with a fantastic reputation in the industry for service excellence.
- Working on some of the most impressive Civil Engineered Projects in the UK.
- Established cash rich company that has been in the market for over 30 years.
- Year on Year Growth with last year being the company’s best Financial Performance to date.
- The team ethos is to work hard and you will be rewarded exceptionally with a commission scheme that stands out in the construction industry as highly lucrative.
- Massive potential to grow in the business with accelerated career progression, multiple succession paths, layers of management and expansion plans already in place across the business to expand into new markets.
- Operate their own fleet of vehicles to provide logistical distinction above and beyond what is offered by their competitors.
- Developing a balance of technical, commercial and interpersonal skills.
- Receiving hands on training within various areas of the business including our Yard, Engineering Centre, Head Office and various Depots.
- Working alongside/shadowing experienced sales staff.
- Providing sales support to the Technical Sales Team including project logging, preparing quotations and compiling design requests.
- Sales research and co-ordination of sales leads.
- Assisting experienced Technical Sales Representatives in their assigned territories to deliver profitable growth, through development of orders from both new and existing accounts.
- Assisting with the supply of shoring equipment and temporary works services to construction companies.
- Managing appointments, schedules and time by effective planning of calls, travel and meetings.
The Ideal Person:
- A degree – preferably in Civil Engineering or Construction related however, all disciplines will be considered.
- A year or more experience within a sales environment would be preferable.
- If you are interested and passionate about developing a career in sales, are driven to achieve, and would like to work for a well-established company- this is the role for you!
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.