Graduate Business Analyst
REF: J(phone number removed):NE:NEW:GJ:GBA:2
A Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company are looking to grow their team with the addition of talented graduates who display great commercial acumen, ambition and drive in order to create new lucrative business relations and profitable deals.
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop a team of Analysts to support you in your own delivery of projects.
- Fantastic progression opportunities across a variety of departments (according to this successful company- there are no limits to where you want to go with them)
- Fun, unique offices
- £18,000 basic!
- Full and comprehensive training and full support of professional development
- Fantastic opportunity to increase your exposure in a competitive and lucrative industry
- Great dynamic and team - orientated culture with team socials and nights out
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
What we\'re looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Flexibility dealing in changing market conditions
- Tenacity and drive
- Driving licence is highly desirable
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website