Position: Gas Service and Breakdown Engineer
Domestic Gas Engineer required for service and breakdown position, for large housing association contract covering Leicester and surrounding areas.
This is an permanent contract, with a large heating contractor, offering excellent package, benefits and opportunity to earn.
The ideal candidate:
The successful engineer must have the following:
- Thorough and up to date gas safety knowledge
- Good knowledge of domestic servicing and breakowns/fault finding
- ACS - CENWAT, CCN1, CKR1, HTR1.etc
- Ability to use technology effectively (PDA,FGA).
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Experience working on a social housing contracts is desirable
Please apply online now, or contact Nicola Dickson for more information