Job Ref: MK934
Area(s): Head Office (Greater London)
Based: Barnardo House, Barkingside
Full Time: 36.25 hours per week
Salary: £26,833 - £28,134 p.a. plus £1,848 Outer London Weighting.
To deliver the centralised marketing of the community programmes across gift in wills, in memory engagement programme and Quality Solicitor partnership. To manage a portfolio of legacy prospects and in memory supporters in order to maximise fundraising opportunities, increase retention and long-term commitment to Barnardo's.
- In consultation with the Community Fundraising Manager, devise an operational marketing plan for growth across legacy prospects, in memory programmes and the Quality solicitors partnership.
- Monitor and evaluate financial targets and KPIs, raising any potential shortfalls with the Community Fundraising Manager and planning in contingencies when required.
- Manage processes and supporter journeys, making improvements to increase efficiencies and growth.
- Lead on the stewardship and communications delivery for our legacy prospects.
- Influence key business contacts and stakeholders within the legacy environment to deliver Barnardo¿s strategic goals.
- Lead on developing and maintaining a portfolio of high value supporters and stakeholders of the Quality Solicitors (corporate group and partner firms) and In memory and tribute fund programme.¿ providing first class stewardship, account management and supporter care.
- Advise and optimise the fundraising of supporters who wish to fundraise through their own efforts for Barnardo¿s ensuring this is legally and organisationally compliant and aiming to develop their long term potential to Barnardo's.
- Working with the Community Fundraising Executive, suggest and implement new fundraising materials/resources to aid in the growth of fundraising income.
Closing Date: 03/12/2017
Interview Date(s): 13 December 2017