Job title - Finance Transformation Manager - Public Sector
Location - Central London (initially remote working)
Salary - Up to 70K+ (depending on experience) + Benefits
The B+C Public Sector Division are actively recruiting for a leading consultancy firm in London to recruit for a Finance Transformation Manager - Public Sector.
The role is client-facing Manager based in the Infrastructure, Government and Healthcare (IGH) Finance Consulting team, with a focus on Central Government.
* Finance transformation experience, including but not limited to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations. Migrating from on premise ERPs to Cloud options (Oracle, SAP or Workday) implementation experience is preferable;
* Business case development, preferably but not necessarily HM Treasury Green Book-compliant business cases;
* Finance target operating model design and implementation or similar experience;
* Planning, budgeting, forecasting and modelling skills;
* Contributing to the development of innovative commercial approaches, for our internal teams (e.g. to support proposals) and for the client on engagements;
* Process re-design experience, working with clients increase the maturity of their finance function;
* Engagement management experience including managing risk in engagements, billing and utilizing a workforce model that includes contractors, near shore and offshore resources;
* Senior stakeholder management experience, via strong written and oral communication skills;
* A broad understanding of technology-enabled transformation, and our approach
* Project management skills for engagements (optional)
Work may be delivered nationally, based on a broad spectrum of public sector clients. Currently, most of our projects are delivered remotely, but candidates may need to travel post-lock down restrictions.
*CCAB qualified accountant (e.g. CIPFA, CIMA, ACA).
*Experience of back office transformation, particularly technology related, demonstrating the skills documented in the job description above.
*Finance transformation, people and change management, organisational transformation, operating model design and implementation and shared services design and implementation;
* Understanding of core finance processes (e.g. Record to Report) and experience of implementing process improvements, preferably enabled through implementing new technology;
* Experience working with Deputy Director and above equivalents in the public sector, or C-Suite executives in the private sector;
* Experience of leading teams and project management;
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Desirable, but not required skills:
* Awareness of public sector requirements (e.g. HM Treasury Green Book business cases)
* Awareness of intelligent automation and its potential applications within finance;
* Awareness of business intelligence tools;
* Experience of working in Central Government, either as a consultant or civil servant.
If you are interested in considering this position, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy