Field Service Engineer – UCV Testing and Validation
Midlands and the south (some UK Wide travel)
up to £35k basic (OTE £45k)
Company Van + Generous shift allowance
Global leader in clean air filtration systems. Our prestigious client is now looking to expand its presence by recruiting an experienced UCV Testing and validation engineer (field service Engineer -Clean room air purification) to cover the midlands and south of England.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for visiting various customer sites to complete maintenance, compliance and performance testing of specialised ventilation systems within several industries where work is carried out in a clean room environment.
You will be attending sites such as operating theatres maintaining, installing and commissioning state of the art clean air ventilation systems.
- Taking air volume measurements – pressure readings, particle counting
- Measuring air quality for pressure and noise readings
- Changing electrical and mechanical components
- Testing filters – introducing smoke into the filter to test the durability and effectiveness of the filter (DOP testing & DPC testing HEPA- filter installations)
- Completing planned preventative maintenance visits (PPM) schedules & remedial works to UCV systems in operating theatres, AHU systems & other clean air devices
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Competent user of MS office
- Professional appearance and approach when dealing with customers
- Able to work reactively and flexible on hours.
- Knowledge and experience of working on specialised ventilation systems.
- Full UK driving licence
Candidates must have previous experience working with ventilation systems. HVAC experienced candidates would be considered providing you have commissioning and air testing experience.
- Company Van
- Progression plan routed out from day one
- Working for a global leader – security
- Working in the field with full autonomy and trust
- Plenty of OT available
- Great allowance and OT rate paid when on late shifts etc
To be considered for this role please either hit the ‘Apply’ button on this site or email your CV directly [email protected]. I can also be contacted directly on 0116 245 6740. I look forward to hearing from you!
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.