We are proud to be supporting a multi award winning manufacturer based in the Wakefield area who export their products throughout Europe and employ over 350 people across the UK.
Due to being awarded several large contracts we are looking for skilled Fabricator Welders to join them on a temporary to permanent basis with structured ongoing training and progression opportunities.
What is on offer to the Fabricator Welder:
- £13.00 per hour (PAYE weekly pay)
- Productivity Bonus available
- Regular overtime available at an uplifted rate
- Shifts available Monday to Friday (Days/Lates/Nights)
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- 28 days Holiday
Responsibilities of the Fabricator Welder:
- Fabrication processes such as cutting, punching, and folding
- MIG Welding structural steel in an organised environment
- Working from detailed engineering drawings
- Welding Mild/Stainless steel ranging from 10mm-25mm
Experience of the Fabricator Welder:
- Must be NVQ Level 3 or Time Served
- Welding within a heavy structural environment
- Experience of various positional welds such as overhead and down hand
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The successful Fabricator Welder must have previous experience Welding and Fabricating and ideally available immediately for a weld test/ start.
If this position is for, please “click apply” for immediate consideration or contact Alison Bell at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269.