• Paid to Scale
• Opportunity to progress quickly through the trust
• Referral and Loyalty bonus schemes
• CPD Opportunities
Aquinas Education are in partnership with a primary school located in the NG9 area of Nottingham City. The OFSTED rated ‘good’ school are seeking to recruit a full time teaching assistant to work in their EYFS. The full-time role will start in September and will finish in July 2018 with a view to going permanent with the school.
The ideal candidate will:
• Hold a relevant teaching relevant teaching assistant qualification either level 2 or level 3.
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
• Have at least 12 months school-based experience of working in a UK primary school setting or 6 months in special school setting.
• Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
• Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
• Have knowledge of Phonics schemes such as Read, Write Inc
• An engaging and nurturing character
• Ability to be resilient
• Willing undertake training and development
• Hold a Degree
For more information on the position please contact Jacob Brandon on (phone number removed)