Export Administrator – South Leicester
Do you enjoy providing outstanding support to the Sales/Export team?
Do you enjoy taking accountability and ownership of queries and ad hoc administration support?
My client is looking to appoint an Export Administrator in South Leicester on a Full time Permanent basis. You will be providing outstanding support to the Sales/Export team helping develop and grow existing and new routes to market with the UK and Europe.
The successful Export Administrator will be responsible for the following duties:
· Liaise with external loading sites to obtain stock list of material available to sell, tickets and pictures
· Book containers, liaise with shipping lines and freight forwarders
· Keep dashboards and all internal systems up to date with accurate information
· Schedule the orders and raise all the relevant paperwork including Contracts for customers, pro-forma invoices, etc
· Liaise with the Customers to obtain signatures on contracts and chase payment of pro-forma invoices
· Proof read all documentation when material has been loaded to ensure that all the details are correct. Attention to detail is essential.
· Update and keep accurate documentation (training will be provided for our bespoke system)
· You will be required to work on confidential reports and accreditation and business plans. You must ensure that this is kept strictly private and confidential
· Extensive use of the ISYS system – training will be given
· Arrange certification and site inspections as required
· Complete projects and ad hoc tasks as and when required by the business
Quite simply we want enthusiastic and driven people to join our Company who want to go the extra mile whilst maintaining excellent customer service – do you have the following skills?
· Be approachable and be able to communicate at all levels
· Previous experience in Exporting and Importing would be an advantage
· Have a strong work ethic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
· A high level of attention to detail is essential for the role
· Be able to work within a team but also be able to work on your own initiative
· Have a determined approach in order to follow up information
· Must be discreet at all times with confidential information
· Be self-motivated and be able to work to tight deadlines which often change at short notice
· To be able to ‘think outside the box’
· Time management skills are essential
· Excellent Microsoft office skills
Have used Sage and ISYS would be an advantage
• Salary guide is £17-19k depending on skills and experince.Monday to Friday-occasional travel may be required.9am to 5pm