- £34,270 inclusive of shift allowance
- Manufacturing & Production
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-Skilled)
4 on 4 off days only
We are currently seeking an experienced individual who has a proven track record of delivering successful planned and preventative maintenance in an FMCG manufacturer. You will be working as part of the Multi-Skilled Engineering Team and will be responsible for improving performance to achieve this companies objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Ensure the safe working of all plant and equipment
- Ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site throughout all your duties.
- Be responsible for the update of the plant register, providing information for, and ensuring all necessary precautions are adopted to comply with permits, both with engineers and contractors.
- Developing and maintaining an effective working knowledge and diagnostic skills of all plant, using the Engineering Library and the literature.
- Ensuring that an effective safety and loss control programme is maintained effectively in the department.
- Playing an active role in the planning, controlling and over-seeing of the day to day routines and inspections.
- Able to operate on a daily/weekly examination system and be responsible for actions deemed necessary from it.
- Play an active role through teamwork in the production levels achieved in your department.
- Ensure you take the tool box trolley to all your jobs and its kept up to the required standard with regards to cleanliness.
- Ensure that all necessary materials and equipment are fit for production/maintenance.
- Ensuring that any equipment that fails to produce the quality/hygiene standards is identified and maintained in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all quality documentation is completed.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Proven track record of providing successful preventative and reactive maintenance
- HNC or ONC Engineering qualified
- Experience within an FMCG Manufacturing environment is essential
This is a highly professional role where you will be a key member of the team. You will receive a competitive salary and benefit from excellent training and development and with commitment to rapid expansion, there is an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth within this company.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to George at Focused Recruitment today or call for a free confidential impartial chat.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.