- £34000 - £36000 per annum
Focused Recruitment are currently seeking a Electrically bias maintenance engineer to join our clients manufacturing plant working across a three shift pattern days 06:0000am-14:00pm Afternoons 14:00pm-22:00pm and nights (4 shifts on nights)
- Carrying out breakdown repairs to ensure the best possible availability of production equipment
- Contributing towards the successful implementation of a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) system
- implementing modifications to equipment onsite to improve performance
- Involvement in the installation of new equipment on site
- Assisting the production team with continuous improvement activities
- Time served electrical apprenticeship
- Must be multi-skilled and able to carry out both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- PLC fault finding ability
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.