Electrical Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£32,400 - £35,500
Monday to Friday – 6-2, 2-10
Very generous additional package inc:
* Annual Bonus
* 22 days + Bank Holidays
* Christmas Shutdown
Due to huge on site investment and development a global leader in the building products manufacturing industry are seeking an electrical bias multi-skilled maintenance engineer to complete their very successful engineering function on shift
Here are a few key points about the position:
* To minimise plant downtime by attending breakdowns in a timely and safe manner.
* To be a vital part of the planned maintenance and continuous strategy onsite.
* To take part in project engineering activities
* To adopt the “A Hands-on, right-first-time attitude & approach”.
* To maintain a strong health & safety awareness and push for a “zero incidents” approach at all times.
In order to be successful in this role you will need the following skills & experience:
* You must have completed a formal electrical engineering apprenticeship from within an industrial/ manufacturing/ process background.
* Basic fault finding skills on PLC’s is essential.
* You must have a passion for minimising plant downtime using strong fault finding skills.
* You must have experience in planned maintenance strategies (PPM) and have a strong focus towards continuous improvement.
* Good mechanical skills.
If you want a secure opportunity within an industry leader who really do look after their staff and offer tonnes of development opportunities then don’t delay and apply today. Please contact Danny at Odin Engineering