Our Client is a growing business who's staff and customers are at the heart of everything they do.
Due to continued growth are looking for customer service advisors. This is a demanding role and call levels are high so people who have worked in a call centre environment before would be ideal
Provide customer care across the range of activities undertaken e.g. advising on switching suppliers, taking payments, and maintaining and developing the standards of the workplace environment. These activities will be as directed by a member of the Management team.
However, occasionally situations may arise that require the post holder to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested by company.
The post holder shall:
* Be responsible for providing outstanding customer service through verbal and non verbal interactions with our customer and membership base;
* Ensure all industry processes are understood, acknowledged and followed;
* Accurately record data ensuring successful conversion of enquiries into new customers;
* Ensure the business operates within the ethical values
* Provide outstanding customer service ensuring that all reasonable customer requirements are met;
* Maintain effective and up to date customer contact records;
* Continue to develop their knowledge of the industry;
* Ensure that all monies are balanced and banked promptly;
* Undertake general housekeeping duties as required;
* Pleasant polite and always professional whether face to face or via telephone;
* Must ensure high levels of productivity and efficiency;
* Takes personal responsibility for outputs and accuracy levels;
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Contract Type
-  Warwick, Warwickshire
- Salary: (Per Annum) :
- £17,000 - 19,000
- Sales & Retail
- Call Centre
- 19 June 2015