New Branch Opening!
Leeds Building Society is looking for full time and part time Customer Service Advisors, for a brand new branch opening in Edinburgh: Scotland's Cultural Capital.
About the role
- You and your team will be responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience, offering expert advice and a personal service to customers looking to save for the future, discuss future life planning options and insurance products. You will also be required to deliver high levels of quality ensuring compliance and effective administrative processes and controls are followed.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
• Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
• Customer Service Experience
• Good standard of numeracy and written/verbal communication skills
• PC skills
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Experience within a financial services environment
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
• Annual salary & performance related bonus
• 23 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
• Health Shield cash plan
• Life Assurance
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
• Annual volunteering day & long service awards
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Recommend a friend scheme
• Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests. .
Interested in applying?
Click “Please Apply” below.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.