Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern IrelandContact CentrePosted 29.07.21£18532 per annum
Customer Service Advisor – Full training given!
40 Hours per week
Are you looking to change your job? Do you want to work for a large well-known UK retail banking brand?
Our client is currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to work alongside a major financial company in Belfast.
Who will you be?
You may have worked in a retail environment or perhaps in a bar or restaurant. As long as you are a real people person and willing to learn this could be the role for you. Don’t worry if you don’t tick all of the boxes below as full training will be provided.
- Accurate and timely housekeeping and record maintenance. Must have good computer skills
- Must have passion, enthusiasm and commitment to delivering with considerable attention to retaining highest levels of service quality.
- High degree of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability to changes in procedures/services
- Driven and enthusiastic, taking specific tasks and taking these through to completion.
What will you be doing?
- Carry out a range of customer service and administration duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant data administration within agreed service standards
- Contribute to customer satisfaction and service quality levels
- Proactively contribute to the completion of the team’s workload
- Respond efficiently to internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood escalating issues where appropriate
What will you get?
- Full training
- A basic salary of £18,532
- 21 days` holiday (plus Bank Holiday allowance), increasing 1 day per year of service.
If this role sounds of interest please apply today!