Our well established client based in Stafford Park is looking for a customer services administrator on a temporary – permanent basis.
Working 37.5 hours Monday – Friday paying £9.23ph .
Duties include for customer services administrator:
- First point of contact with Customers
- Sales Orders: Dealing with order queries (via phone and e-mail); receive and acknowledge new orders via email; calculate kg required on new orders; amend quantities if changes required by customer; create sales orders on SAGE
- Sales orders – match paperwork (customer order, pick list, signed despatch note, then pass for invoicing). Once invoiced, file orders with pick lists, delivery notes, and invoices attached.
- Receive price files and new customer details from Sales Team and keep price files up to date
- New products – liaise with Technical Department for new code setup; update product list for SAGE
- Work with Operations team to ensure any order not on plan have an greed plan of action to be followed to avoid an impact of not achieving the required delivery date
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- Holiday and sickness cover for reception
For more information on the customer services administrator role, please call Major Recruitment’s Telford Branch and ask for Steph.
We will carefully consider your application and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details won’t be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion please continue to apply to future roles we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford, and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment.