This top Legal 500 firm offers excellent benefits, including flexible working, continuous progression and a highly competitive salary.
This firm is seeking a Corporate Solicitor with 3 years of relevant PQE to join their outstanding practice.
Based in Central London, this award-winning practice, has a modern, 21st-century approach to work and have expanded further growing an established client base across the UK & Internationally.
Their combination of strong, traditional legal excellence with a modern, friendly approach ensures that every client receives the best service upon every interaction.
Culturally, there is a real collaborative and supportive environment where everyone is working together to achieve this.
Due to increased workflow, this firm seeks a Corporate Associate 3 PQE to join their outstanding and progressive Central London practice.
This role will involve working alongside a highly experienced and reputable team; you will be given an excellent level of investment and guidance to develop your knowledge and progress further.
You will undertake a broad range of Commercial & Corporate work for businesses, including SME's, private clients, start-ups and UK subsidiaries of multinationals. The team has a built a varied and interesting client base spanning the UK and looking for someone who can continue to enhance the firm's presence in the corporate sphere.
A manageable caseload, a professional support network, and flexible working (3 days working from home even after Covid) create a vibrant and positive working environment to thrive.
This firm is looking to invest in individuals for the long term and actively encourage internal promotion. As a result, there is a genuine and clear prospect for career progression.
- You will be a Corporate Lawyer 3 relevant years PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- You will be comfortable in managing/developing client relationships
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is highly competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long term hires and pay well for the right candidate.
- Excellent Benefits package
- Excellent prospects for progression
- Friendly, dynamic and modern working culture
- High quality work
This is a standout opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor 3 years PQE to join a high-quality and growing Central London firm with solid career prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration.