This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join a heavy hitting, national practice based in Crawley, Sussex.
This firm boast over 20 offices nationwide and share a collaborative and cohesive approach. The firm discourage departmental boundaries and encourage collective co-operation.
The firm & Role
- The firm have a strong reputation across many industry sectors, clients ranging from private individuals to ownership managed businesses, to international business heavyweights. The level of investment the firm provide really makes this firm a special practice
- Whilst the firm share such a strong presence throughout the UK, they have an incredibly strong focus on maintaining a cohesive and collaborative nature internally, going as far as organising centralised Christmas parties and celebrations
- Whilst the firm have a national presence, the internal networking side of the business makes for a truly collegiate working environment
- Many of their lawyers come from top 200 / legal 500 backgrounds and the management structure in this firm promote an 'innovative' approach to legal services like few other regional practices
- In this position you will be managing your own caseload of Real Estate matters including landlord and tenant work, development matters, acquisitions and disposals, real estate finance and much more
- You will be given the opportunity to put your stamp on a regional office with the benefit of a national network
- You will be working closely alongside several fee-earners, including the head of department with a view of growing and expanding the team. There is a busy, yet manageable caseload and you will be provided with administrative support allowing you to service a dynamic caseload of property matters
The ideal candidate
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE
- You will enjoy networking and business development
- You will enjoy working as part of a team, but have the ability to work autonomously when required
- An above market rate salary coupled with an excellent benefits package and approach to work-life balance
- The opportunity to work alongside leading lawyers from top 200 backgrounds
This is a unique opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a nationally recognised firm based in Crawley, Sussex.
Call now for a confidential conversation and immediate consideration now.