Join a Global Leader in the Flow Control market that offers access to an onsite subsidised canteen, 33 days holiday (increasing with service) and a leading renumeration package.
Because of continued demand of their products, you have the opportunity to apply for a CNC Turner role with one of the regions highest regarded manufacturing businesses. This role will suit an experienced CNC Turner who enjoys seeing projects move from initial concept through to manufacture & completion.
This employer is based in Leeds and is easily commutable from surrounding towns & cities including Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax, Castleford, Wakefield, Pontefract, Barnsley, Sheffield and Rotherham.
The CNC Turner will:
- Hold formal qualifications within Mechanical Engineering, Machining or a similar field (NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds, BTEC, HNC, HND or equivalent)
- Have experience working as a CNC Turner, Programmer or Machinist within a high precision, heavy engineering environment
- Be able to create new & bespoke CNC programs using Fanuc / ISO controls
- Ideally have experience machining components/shafts up to 4m in length
Working Hours of the CNC Turner:
Regular day shift working 37 hours per week
- Monday to Thursday – 07:00 to 15:30
- Friday – 07:00 to 12:30
In return, the CNC Turner will receive:
- Base Salary: £29,437.20 per annum (£15.30 per hour)
- Holiday Entitlement: 33 Days (increasing with continued service)
- Company bonus scheme
- Frequent optional overtime paid at 150%
- Free on-site car parking
- Access to an on-site subsidised canteen and gym
To apply for the CNC Turner role, please click the “Apply Now” button and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively please contact Callum Good at E3 Recruitment (Huddersfield).