£17.50 (paid breaks) per Hour
Share this job on:
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days | Fully CQC Compliant Care Home | Monday to Friday |
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a leading care home in Nantwich.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Shifts are days only made up of four shifts of 8am to 2pm and one 12-hour shift
• Shifts are Monday to Friday with flexibility required to cover sickness and annual leave
• Fantastic rates of pay of £17.50 per hour
• Paid breaks
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.