Children's Residential Support Worker
If you are passionate about working with children and young people and have childcare experience, we want to hear from you! Contact Recruitment are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Residential Child Care Worker to join our client's inclusive team.
This full-time residential support worker role is offering a basic salary of between £22,500 to £24,500 inclusive of 6-10 sleep-ins per month.
Our client is passionate about helping young people and nurturing positive relationships. As a residential child care worker, you will have an opportunity to build meaningful relationships with children in a supportive team environment. You will be expected to work shifts including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and sleep-in duties. Additional payments are paid for out-of-hours work.
To apply for this role, you will need the following:
· Compassion, along with demonstrated patience, resilience, and the capacity to connect with young people.
· A full driving licence and the ability to use your car for work (please note that some homes may be able to accommodate candidates in the process of learning to drive, please ask).
· Experience of direct work with children or young people
· Ability to communicate with children in creative ways
You will also need the capability to form trusted relationships with young people, set boundaries and bring consistency to children's lives.
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will receive the following:
· Excellent salary of up to £24,500 inclusive of sleep ins on a 2 on 5 off / 5 on 2 off rota system
· Free parking at all sites
· Generous annual leave entitlement
· Sleep-In allowance
· Great Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions, and more!
· You will also have the opportunity to study for a fully funded NVQ level 4 Children, Young Person and Family Practitioner.
To apply for this Residential Child Care Worker job, please send your CV or call us on (phone number removed) today