We are presently recruiting chefs of all levels from Commis to Sous Chefs for a fantastic opportunity to join our client’s exciting new team and be part of modern British brasserie style restaurant.
The Chef Roles
These positions are ideal for chefs of all levels with further opportunities available to develop within the company.
You will be joining Newcastle’s newest high-end restaurant and bar which is opening this August and will be located on high bridge street in Newcastle city centre; on the corner of the Bigg Market, which has recently undergone a multimillion-pound investment.
Our Wish List
• We want to recruit experienced chefs who are keen to show case their talent within our clients’ organisation.
• You must have plenty of enthusiasm for food, customer service and hospitality.
• We are keen to employ chefs who will take great pride in every dish that they present.
• You will currently hold a current food hygiene level 2 qualification or
• The ideal candidates will have a good working knowledge of COSHH, HACCP and allergen awareness.
You will receive a salary of circa £17,000 to £30,000 per annum, depending upon level and experience.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Chef, head chef, sous chef, kitchen, restaurant, bar, catering, food, menus