Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Chef Manager to be based at one of our client's premises, a school academy for students with a range of physical, learning, medical and sensory needs.
This role offers excellent facilities with modern kitchen and serving areas, with on-site car park available for staff. This is the perfect role for a patient, kind and experienced Chef who is looking to achieve a good work/life balance with flexible hours and working 39 weeks of the year.
Previous catering experience working within an educational environment, or special needs environment would be advantageous but not essential.
- Preparation and service of food and beverages using seasonal, fresh ingredients and working within the financial parameters of the contract
- Continually promote excellent standards of food preparation and presentation
- Implement and maintain statutory and company standards of hygiene, food safety, and health & safety
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships both with company individuals and client personnel at all levels
- Work within, manage and develop a team to ensure service excellence at all times
- Ideally, with a background of catering in an educational or special needs environment, you will already be an experienced chef/chef manager, used to being hands-on as this is a small site and someone that enjoys interacting with customers.
- A real 'foodie' with passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service by adopting a 'person-centred' principle
- Patient, kind and understanding personality
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude
PLEASE NOTE AN ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POST