Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Catering Manager in Cwmbran to join our passionate and driven Catering team on a permanent basis!
The Catering Manager will coordinate and manage all catering and associated services at appointed premises, in agreement with the client and the Operations Manager.
- Management and control for all food production in the unit.
- To consider all special dietary needs as required.
- Menus - competitions/planning & promotions.
- Orders - the ordering of all supplies.
- Storage of goods - stock controls (weekly).
- Report all breakdown of equipment to responsible parties.
- To manage Team Members to provide the required service at an agreed level.
- Writes staff rotas and ensures adequate service provision.
- Provide support for all services including afternoons, nights and weekends as required.
- Adopt and follow best practise company standards.
- Holds daily shift meetings.
- Maintain the highest level of customer contact, keeping complaints to a minimum and ensuring these are dealt with professionally and promptly.
- To ensure all goods and services are fully charged for.
- To be responsible for the security of unit money at all times.
- Some experience in Manager role
- Level 3 Food Safety preferred
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***