- Job Title:CAMHS Practitioner - West Midlands
- Location:West Midlands
- Job Type:Temporary/Locum
- Salary:£18.00 to £22.00 per hour
- Date Posted:12 Feb 2018
- Sector:Psychological Therapies
- Professions:CAMHS Practitioner
- Bands:Band 6
- Contact Name:Chelsie Wilson
- Contact Telephone:01992 305 659
Pulse has multiple on-going opportunities available for qualified Psychologists or CAMHS Practitioners to work within Tier 3 CAMHS teams in the West Midlands. The focus of the role will be to reduce the extensive waiting lists and provide assessment and interventions, as well as providing psychological consultation to the MDT.
Successful candidates will either be HCPC registered or have a post grad qualification and must have good experience working within CAMHS previously. Candidates with both part-time and full-time availability will be considered.
Join us and you will benefit from:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to substantial vacancies
• A dedicated consultant
• Recommend a friend cash bonus scheme - £300 when you successfully recommend a friend
• Fast-track and highly efficient compliance service
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Daily payroll
Pulse has been supplying high-caliber psychological therapists to the NHS, private and community sectors for over 8 years. We have built long-standing relationships with clients across the UK giving you access to extensive opportunities. There has never been a better time to get in touch.
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.