Industry: Sales/Marketing Location: UK – Essex
With decades of experience working with clients from across the healthcare community, their tools and analysis provide clients with a market leading insight across the full spectrum of local health and social care at a national, regional or local level. This information can be used to inform their strategies and tactics and improve communications.
They value their people and invest in their career development. They encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all their companies.
They are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity.
You will operate at the forefront of the sales team located from the Basildon office of this City based PLC. With a heritage within the market place, your challenge will be to secure both new business and renew existing accounts.
With a winning mentality and being of high energy, your new role will challenge you in a positive manner. You will be dealing with key contacts within companies that utilse their data and marketing services to gain penetration with the healthcare sector.
Having a whole host of products available, resource and industry leading services, you will be proactive in your approach in achieving and owning your sales number.
- Proactively attack new customers
- Maintain existing accounts with renewal subscriptions and upsell opportunities
- Outstanding account management
- Input and maintaining accurate records on Salesforce
- Providing professional and accurate written quotes and proposals
- Dealing with incoming telephone and online enquires in a speedy and efficient manner
- Achievement of activity targets
- Achieving a minimum 90% of sales targets per quarter
This is NOT a KPI driven telesales role. This is a role that needs a consultative approach to selling a variety of products to maximise each relationship.
- Outbound telephone-based or face to face sales
- Business to Business preferred but not essential
- Working towards and achieving sales targets
- Presentation experience – Webex preferred but not essential
- Working with Microsoft products
Skills and personality traits
- Outgoing personality