Join Assurant, one of the leading providers in lifestyle & automotive protection in Europe, as a Business Analyst
We’re looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team. You’ll be working within our Solutions & Technology department and will pro-actively communicate and collaborate with the primary Assurant business, project and operational stakeholders to initially define business requirements, support or lead the production of other project documentation such as Functional Requirements / Use Cases/User Journeys, and ultimately support the Assurant business in delivering value add change across our UK and European estates
You’ll be responsible for the following;
· Ability to estimate, plan, schedule, organize, coordinate, and execute activities.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities.
· ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to management, team members, business and technology professionals
· Ability to deliver results on time and within budget.
· Continuous learning of new skills that add value to projects and assignments.
· keenly analytical, able to switch effortlessly between business and technical terminology, self-motivated, able to learn quickly, able to multi task, able to meet deadlines.
The ideal person to join us will have the following skills, knowledge and expertise:
· Previous Business/System analysis experience and/or evidence of managing re-engineering business processes / defining process improvements
· Excellent presentation, communication & stakeholder management skills
· Strong, diverse documentation skills, ensuring all requirements captured are clear, concise and appropriate for a cross-functional Business & Technical audience (Word, Excel & Visio skills highly beneficial)
· Ability to communicate complex business requirements in a non-technical and simple way that encourages cross-functional advocacy both internally across the Assurant Solutions Business and externally (Clients/3rd Parties etc)
· Highly organized, with a flexible approach to work, and the ability to multi-task effectively
· Positive and pro-active mindset, with a willingness to continually stretch themselves and develop their skill-set and career within the IT & Change function
· Experience of working within Project/Change in Global/Regional delivery environment
· Experience of working within projects/change on Finance, Telecom or Supply chain delivery preferable
Joining our award-winning team gives you the opportunity to progress and be rewarded, as well as enjoying a fantastic benefits package.
At Assurant, we’re passionate about our people. After all, it’s our dynamic and successful team that allows us to provide lifestyle insurance solutions that bring our customers peace of mind, protecting what’s important to them. We’re proud to say we keep life running smoothly for over 300 million consumers; we’re also the UK’s largest provider of mobile device protection. Partnering with 9 of the top 20 best global brands, we are market leaders with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
If you’re ready for a challenge and to become part of delivering our brilliant services, apply today.
Assurant have been awarded the Silver standard by Investors In People. The organisation has received recognition by Business In The Community for Workplace Gender Equality