Competitive salary, pension, critical illness pay, life assurance, 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays, exclusive company discounts on used car purchases, leasing deals and aftersales services
Do you have a passion for delivering industry leading standards of customer care and have an eye for detail? Our Bodyshop Estimator does just that!
As a Bodyshop Estimator you will help make sure the Bodyshop department runs efficiently and profitably through providing an excellent personalised service to customers, therefore previous experience in a similar role would be desirable.
For this role it is desirable that you hold a full UK drivers’ licence.
What does the Bodyshop Estimator role involve?
- Inspecting customers’ cars and completing estimates on body repairs to accident damaged vehicles
- Use the Audatex computerised estimating system to complete the estimates
- Liaise with insurance engineers to ensure that repairs are authorised, all the while keeping customers up to date and involved in the process.
What do you need to succeed as a Bodyshop Estimator?
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience using the Audatex Systems and liaising with insurance engineers as well as customers
- Have great organizational skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
We offer fantastic development programmes for all team members who are committed and want to progress and fast track their career within an exciting and fast-paced industry. Alongside that, we have fantastic benefits including a wide variety of discounts.
This is a great place to realise your potential and unlock you career, hit the apply button and join us today!
- Location:Leeds Bodyshop
- Region:Yorkshire & Humberside
- Salary:Competitive salary with excellent benefits