Currently representing an award winning housebuilder operating across East Anglia. My client is actively seeking an experienced Assistant Site Manager.
To take responsibility for supervising the site and overseeing building work, ensuring agreed specifications, budgets and timescales are met.
- Planning and recording progress in accordance with the Company’s approved methods of planning and recording.
- Ensuring all builds are produced to a consistently high standard of quality in line with relevant standards and regulations.
- Dealing with any customer queries during the production cycle promptly and effectively, ensuring a satisfactory outcome for both parties.
- Appointing and managing employed and labour only sub-contractors appropriate for the site.
- Co-ordinating labour and materials to meet the production programme, maintaining the optimum level of materials on sites consistent with the labour force being fully and effectively employed and the agreed production programme being met.
- Monitoring the output of all persons working on site and signing work off for payment, ensuring they have been completing to the required standards of quality.
- Initiating all inspections made under the Building Regulations and liaising with inspectors whilst on site. Supervising and inspecting all road and sewer construction on site.
- Organising the connection of all services in a timely manner for occupations.
- Carrying our pre-completion inspections of properties with the purchasers and recording any outstanding works
- You must have a strong residential background and proven track record of supporting the Site Manager successfully delivering large scale residential developments on time and within budget
- Must be located in the Suffolk / Essex region – Site location to be confirmed but will be within 1 hour from Ipswich.
- NHBC awarded – Ideal
References will be required. Please submit an up to date CV to Joel.stockwell @ arcgroup.co.uk or call on 07921 698048 and I’ll be in touch with a full run down of the company
ARC specialise in supply of temporary and permanent labour to the all aspect of the Construction industry and M&E sectors