The minimum salary offered for this position is £30,000 pa however the client may pay up to £32,000 pa to those candidates who can meet all key qualifications and abilities
Air Conditioning Engineer, Field Mobile
UK Facilities Management and Maintenance Company
Qualified Air Conditioning Engineers, with a service background (essential), field mobile experienced to work on wireless telecoms sites maintenance contract attending facility cabins in various locations, such as schools, hospitals, police stations. Lots of rooftop working, outdoor work, reactive PPM, fault finding, maintenance of VRV - Splits - VRF, keeping working area's tidy & secure.
Essential qualifications are: F-Gas (essential), NVQ Level 2 or 3 Air Con, C&G Level 2 or 3 Air Con. (Will gain qualification working at heights)
Working hours - Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm.
On call - 1 in 6 weeks. (£75 standby).
Lots of overtime available.
Covering inside M25. Ideal home location East of London
Driving license needed.
Car is provided with fuel card.
Enhanced security check will be required.
· To undertake routine PPM tasks in accordance with the SFG20 framework
· To undertake reactive maintenance and electrical repairs as required
· To undertake minor new works and complete required certification as necessary
· To attend site meetings or training when required
· To be proactive when on site
· To be willing to undertake other duties in-line with contract deliverables
· To co-operate with other disciplines for the provision of multi-discipline services where required
· Procure materials and equipment to carry out works through the Supervisor or Manager
· Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours with additional remuneration
· To be part of a callout rota with additional remuneration
· Supporting contract mobilisation & change management
· Maximise the use and compliance to the mobile technology (Smartphone)
· Management of financial procedures & delivery efficiencies
· Adherence & Promotion of the company & department mission vision & values
· Assist the site team in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site
· To ensure clients operational procedures are adhered to at all times
· Obtain appropriate authorisation for access into restricted areas from the clients representative as and when required.
· Complete risk assessments and worksheets for works undertaken and obtain authorisation from the Clients representative
· Requirement to Work at Heights and will be expected to undertake all climbing courses including advanced climbing and tower rescue, rooftop safety and access, RF training.
· Requirement to work either as part of a team or individually task dependent
Experience & Qualifications
Successful applicants will have the following:
· Essential qualifications are: F-Gas (essential), NVQ Level 2 or 3 Air Con, C&G Level 2 or 3 Air Con. (Will gain qualification working at heights)
· Ideally served a recognised trade training scheme
· Ability to undertake all facets of maintenance and installation requirements as required within the scope of the contract including climbing once all courses have been completed.
· Experience within the Telecoms industry or a understanding of the industry
· Please note, all successful candidates, if not already qualified, will be put through training to reach an approved standard to work safely at height and/or climbable structures.
· Due the climbing requirement of the role, all employment is subject to passing a medical assessment that we will arrange in advance.
· Driving License is required
The company offers:
· A competitive base salary
· Working Hours - Mon - Fri, 8am to 5pm
· On call - 1 in 6 weeks. (£75 standby).
· Overtime available at premium
· Van allocation for work purposes.
· A benefits package
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions