£18-24 Per Hour
Days & Nights Available
Bradshaw Bretton are looking for an experienced and reliable Registered Nurses to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Newcastle and the surrounding areas. These services include:
As one of the UK's leading Healthcare / Social Care recruiters, Bradshaw Bretton specialise in all areas of Social Care recruitment including Social Workers, Nursing, Care Assistants, Social Worker Assistants, Community Support Workers, Outreach Workers. We are looking to recruit experienced and passionate Registered Nurses for exciting ongoing opportunities within a forward thinking and growing company. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established care provider with high standards of care and support.
As a registered nurse your duties will include:
* Leading a team of staff in the absence of a manager during each shift by co-ordinating and supervising all aspects of care.
* Daily duties such as drug rounds and accurate recording of vitals observation of patients under your care.
* Liaising with other healthcare professionals in the care of patients.
* Evaluating care needs to improve clinical decision-making and ensuring quality outcomes using a range of methods, amending the care plan where necessary and communicating changes to others.
* Maintain accurate, clear and complete records both written and electronically.
* Be fully aware of current legislation and practice in line with NMC code and guidelines.
We will offer you:
* Excellent Hourly Rates of Pay
* Easy registration - we will come to you
* Free Training if required
* Weekly pay
* Local Work
* An opportunity to be part of our professional team
* A responsive company that will be there for you when you need us
Qualifications and Skills:
* A valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) registration for Registered Nurses
* At Least one Years UK Experience working as a Nurse in the UK
* RGN/RMN/RNLD Qualification