We are currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to join our client on a permanent basis in Petersfield. This is a great opportunity to develop the business further and in turn further your career!
* To manage any issues arising out of day to day contact with clients escalated by the team.
* To effectively liaise between departments and the client.
* Maintaining and updating administrative and reporting systems accurately.
* To remotely manage a portfolio of clients, ensuring they meet and exceed their volume and performance targets.
* Launching pro-active volume increase campaigns and pursuing new business leads.
* Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular, close contact which will include telephone and email communication and occasional face to face contact.
* To support the training of new and existing clients in the use of systems and process.
* Regularly updating senior managers of progress or areas of concern.
* Constantly driving improvements and prioritising workloads.
* To be enthusiastic about our products and our position in the market.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral.
* Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data and interpret facts and figures.
* Ability to effectively manage client and staff relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensure commitments are kept and manage expectations.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to convey processes clearly.
* Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation.
* Previous experience working in a similar environment
* Excellent organisational skills.
* PC literature.
* Problem solving skills.
Please note: This position is located in Petersfield, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame.
Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Contract Type
-  Petersfield, Hampshire
- Sales & Retail
- Business Development
- 19 June 2015