Start date: 04 Sep 2017
Job reference: PE10908695
Consultant: Simone Jones
Call: 01642 200 174
Job description We have the opportunity for an excellent classroom Teacher to join our team delivering high quality teaching within a KS2 Class in South Durham. The school has high expectations of all of pupils, both in their learning and wider development, and are seeking dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic teachers to join us as we strive towards Outstanding status.
If skills and experience are suitable, the successful candidate will be expected to immerse themselves in school culture. NQTs are encouraged to apply.
You will benefit from becoming part of a school that:
• The school is at the heart of the local community. Has a social obligation to help everyone around them and help all pupils as well as those that are designated to them.
• Has a warm and welcoming ethos which allows staff and pupils flourish within the school setting.
If you believe you have the skill set to make a difference, we would love to hear from you ASAP. There will be an interview process so applicants are advised to apply promptly.
Protocol Education offers all Teaching staff:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.