Ref: J7238-LB | Term: Perm | Rate: £30k Position: Unit Manager - £31-£32k- Central Birmingham
Location: Central Birmingham
Job Description: Deputy Manager
An experienced and motivated individual is required as a Unit Manager for a medium size care home based in the Birmingham area. This is a 35 bed care home that has a fantastic management team along with an excellent reputation in the local area.
• Previous management experience
• Experience with elderly
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
Have a strong personality and the desire to succeed
• Dementia experience
• Nurse Qualified (RGN/RMN)
• Proven track record of successful unit management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Registered with CSCI / CQC
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• A basic salary of up to £31-£32k
• EXCELLENT career progression
About company/ client:
My client is a well respected group of homes for the elderly and those who also suffer with the diagnosis of dementia.
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay Berman on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to