Looking to work in the centre of Reading for a fun, new, exciting fast food establishment?
Have you got experience in the Fast Food industry but now looking for a step up?
My client, a new, exciting fast food establishment based in the heart of Reading is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic candidate to step in as the Assistant Manager.
This client is looking to grow rapidly up and down the country so this would be an exciting time for a lucky candidate to join as they would be part of this exciting growth!
The purpose of this role is to be the first initial contact between customers. The lucky candidate would be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and day to day running of the establishment.
* Cleanliness in food service areas
* Dealing with Customer Complaints
* Addressing any questions or comments that customer may have
* Taking Customers' orders
* Assemble the orders and act as a cashier
* Opening and closing the establishment
* Managing staff
* Other Adhoc duties as required
* Knowledge of governmental health regulations and food safety
* Ambitious and enthusiastic personality
* Outgoing and positive
* General math skills necessary
What this company?
If you are ambitious, enthusiastic, outgoing and able to work in a high pressure environment then this role is for you! The opportunity within this role is endless and offers a great future aspects for someone looking for a Assistant Manager role in a fun, exciting, bubbly Fast Food establishment!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Contract Type
-  Reading, Berkshire
- Sales & Retail
- Call Centre
- 19 June 2015