Manufacturing - Temporary
£11 per hour, Benefits: Overtime available
Job Title: TIG Welder/Fabricator
Salary: £11 per hour. Overtime is paid at time and a half
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 7am – 5.15pm. Friday and Saturdays are overtime.
Duration: 13 weeks (max) Temp to Perm
Our client is one of the UK’s leading sheet metal companies based in the heart of West Yorkshire. They believe that in an average world you should enjoy the exceptional and that’s just what they offer – exceptional quality, exceptional service and exceptional value, all under one roof.
They like to think their strength and success is down to a unique blend of cutting edge design, modern professionalism and their traditional family values. They offer customers the accessibility and innovation of a private company with the expertise and resources of a national corporation.
- Must be a skilled craftsperson from the sheet metal working and fabrication industry;
- Qualified to City & Guilds standard or equivalent NVQ;
- Must be a neat TIG welder and be proficient in all types of welding for light gauge material;
- Thin stainless steel experience is essential and aluminium experience an advantage;
- Must have the ability to work from engineering drawings with minimum supervision.