Job Ref: EA1047
Based: Gresley Road Family Centre, Gresley Road, Lowedges, Sheffield, S8 7HN
Full Time - Term Time Only(39 weeks per year) - 32.5 hours per week
Salary:£16257 p.a. pro rata
- To work in an early years setting assisting with group activities/facilities for parents and their children.
- To work as a part of a team to offer a service to children, their parents and carers in a group setting.
- To plan, observe, record and work in accordance to OFSTED requirements and Early Years guidance requirements.
- Understanding of the needs and development of children and some experience of working with groups of children and their families.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers to create a safe environment for children.
- To create a learning and fun environment for children.
- To work closely with other professionals, to promote the best interests of the child.
- To provide a secure and stimulating environment, focusing on meeting the needs of children, actually involving and supporting parents to achieve this goal.
- To be qualified to minimum of NVQ Level II or equivalent in childcare/early years or have relevant experience of working with children under the age of five years and their parents.
- Have the ability to work independently or within a small team to assist with group activities and crèche provision.
Applicants will be required to undertake a Declaration that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household as the applicant or who lives at their address, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.
Closing Date: 09/03/2018
Interview Date(s): 21/03/2018