£18000 - £24000 per annum + Trainiong, package
Technicqal administrator Description
£ 18,000 - £24,000 Basic + Training + Package
Industry leader looking for a dynamic and ambitious technical administrator to join their progressive team in Southampton. Gain technical skills and progress in a role that is challenging and exciting whilst adding invaluable skills to your belt. Learn to be a specialist in this thriving plant industry whilst enjoying job variation on a daily basis.
To be a leader in this competitive industry is an achievement for my client and their goal is to become even better by employing the right people for their business. They want to develop the right person for this role who wants to be a part of this progressive and exciting company.
* First point of contact for clients
* Process orders on industry specific software
* Deal with day to day hire/supplier issue management, resolution and reporting
* Monday - Friday (alternate Saturdays when required) site based role
* Good knowledge of computers and MS Office
* Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
* Recent graduates / ex engineers / mechanical knowledge
* Live commutable to Southampton
Please apply by calling us on 0208 411 4199 quoting ref CK069
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.