You like variety. You like people. You like pizza (probably). And you hate being bored.
You’re going to love working at Pizza Hut Delivery.
As a Team Member you’re right at the heart of the operation. You get to work across both the reception and kitchen, so it never gets same-y. There are orders to take and pizzas to make. There’s cleaning to get done. And there’s lots of fun to be had from working closely with colleagues (and friends).
This role is a great starting point for a Pizza Hut career too. Lots of our managers worked their way up from team member. Will you end up following them through the ranks?
* Ensuring every customer receives exceptional customer service and speedy delivery at all times.
* Maximising sales opportunities by suggestively selling according to customer needs.
* Accurately taking orders, ensuring food and drinks are delivered to our customers on time.
* Preparing and presenting all food to brand standards.
* Ensuring that all products are within shelf lives and maintain correct storage conditions for all food as per brand standards.
* Health and Safety/Food hygiene regulations are adhered to.
We are looking for people who are committed to delivering excellent service, who take pride in everything they do, have a friendly, outgoing approach, and are great team players.
In turn, you can expect world class training, a great culture of recognition which genuinely celebrates everyone’s achievements, as well as fantastic opportunities to progress your career further. Why wait, apply online today!
Here’s what we’re looking for
- An outgoing, friendly personality and good communication skills. You’re representing us in person and over the phone.
- Team working skills – when the orders coming flying in, everyone has to pull together.
- High standards and pride in your work.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Life Unboxed at Pizza Hut
Life Unboxed is our promise to our people. At Pizza Hut Delivery you can make friends, have fun and become your best. You can look forward to world class training and a culture that celebrates achievements. There’s also plenty of potential to progress your career – from Shift Manager to General Manager and beyond.
|Number of Positions:||10|
|Contract Type:||Full Time|
|Job Category:||Team Member - D|
|Region / Division:||Delivery|
|Location:||242 Bawtry Road, Wickersley, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England.UK.|