- Location: Wirral
- Sector: Early Years, Primary, Secondary, Special Needs
- Date posted: 12/02/2018
- Are you interested in supporting young people who are out of mainstream school?
- Do you have what it takes to adapt in a rewarding environment as part of a supportive team working hard for their pupils?
- Are you a graduate and aspiring teacher within secondary education? Are you an experienced Youth Worker looking for work in SEN schools?
- Have you ever thought about working in an Alternative Provision, PRU or Behaviour Unit?
- Outgoing and fun personality
- Youth/Community work experience
- SEN experience
- Residential support/care worker
- Sports coaching
- Team Teach
- Youth Offending Services
- Challenging behaviour within family
- Teaching/Learning support Assistance
- Pro active and hard working
If you have experience or feel confident in at least 2 of the following bullet points please get in touch.
Not the role for you? Call today and find out if there are any other roles which may interest you. We have a primary, secondary and SEN branch within the Liverpool location.
Our schools are looking for confident individuals who are passionate about making a difference! Please make sure you include a small cover letter telling us why you feel you would be right to work in these environments. The more information you give us the more we tell our schools about you! WE ARE HERE TO HELP and we want to help you succeed in a position that's right for you! 0151 244 5430
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.