Start date: 04 Sep 2017
Job reference: PE10908716
Consultant: Ben Thornhill
Call: 0115 853 2170
Job description The Governors at a Nottingham School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher who will join a dynamic and committed department to teach History across Key Stages 3, 4 and possibly 5. They are looking for a teacher who can make a significant contribution to an already strong and successful department.
The ideal applicant will be creative, well organised and will actively assist in the further development of History within the School, contributing to the vibrant program of extra-curricular support provided to all pupils. The post is suitable for NQTs and fully qualified teachers, with outstanding bespoke training programs available to all.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its exceptional team with a view to enjoy on a long-term basis. Protocol Education is looking for an exceptional teacher for this role in order to meet our overall commitments that we give to our schools and the students they support.
To become part of the Protocol Education supply team at this inspiring Secondary School you will;
• Hold QTS or be an NQT as a Humanities Teacher
• Have a real passion for the subject matter
• Deliver a GCSE curriculum with skilled differentiation and a strong focus on pupil engagement
• Help students to make accelerated progress towards national expectations in History
• Hold strong classroom management skills with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges.
• Work as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across school.
For more information, please send your CV