£300 - 500/day
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Buckinghamshire -- Milton Keynes
08 December 2017
Within this role you will be the "go to" person for financial reporting systems providing support and training to users as well as identifying opportunities to enhance business reporting. You will have had experience of system migration / implementation previously ideally with SAP and be experienced with SAP BPC/BW
Duties will include:
Holding responsibility for all aspects of the migration, from the legacy system to SAP - BPC & SAP BW
This will include
· Testing and developing reports as well as providing support, training and advice to the system users
Troubleshooting any issues that may arise including:
· Ensuring deadlines are fulfilled for group reporting
· Supporting the finance team, ensuring accurate submissions and consolidation of all financial information
· Planning, developing, implementing and training new system functionality
Acting as a custodian of the finance data being held in SAP - BW. This will include validating data and developing existing and new reporting
To be suitable for this role you will have extensive finance system knowledge ideally with SAP - BPC / BW as well as advanced Excel. As this is an autonomous role you will have exceptional organisation skills as well as the ability communicate with both financial and non financial personnel.
You will also ideally be a qualified accountant via ACCA or CIMA or at a similar Qualified by Experience level.