Bridgwater, England, United Kingdom DHL Supply Chain req58007 24/04/2018
Position: Stock Team Manager
Grade: RCS O
Shift pattern: Days
Contract Type: Permanent (Full Time)
NB: Whilst this position is days you may be required to work lates and nights should the business needs require.
Due to an exciting new Business win with Morrisons, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Stock Team Manager at our site in Bridgwater.
For the role of Stock Team Manager you will; be part of a flexible team supporting all areas of the Stock Department, provide accurate and timely stock information to the management team and customer, as requested, complete data analysis and issue resolution in respect of Stock queries raised by colleagues, managers, customer or the business, responsible for the health, safety and wellbeing of all colleagues across the business
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• Achieve KPI targets in the Stock Control office to ensure a cost efficient and service focused department
• To ensure all stock counts are completed on time and in line with the agreed procedures
• To ensure that all stock adjustments are completed accurately and in line with the agreed working procedures and all discrepancies are properly investigated, advised and authorised
• To deal effectively with any stock issues raised by operations and the warehouse
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement through regular review and challenge of process.
• Ensure all aspects of stock control are completed in line with customer procedural requirements
• Review and report any specific performance issues or complaints about service levels from the customer or other areas
• Proactive, engaging and positive drive and approach to the management of resources and issues.
• Enhance working relationships and communications at all levels, ensuring DHL values are seen as an integral part of all management processes.
• To inspire team and create an engaging and positive culture
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Experience of Retail (desirable)
• Experience of working in stock office / stock management
• Experience of JDA Despatcher (desirable)
• Start-up experience (preferable)
• Minimum A Level equivalent
• Degree or equivalent further education (advantageous)
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL:
DHL Supply Chain UK
Work Permit Required
Day time only