£35000 per annum + Package
Software Test Engineer Description
Software Test Engineer
£35,000 Basic + Progression + Package
Work a software Test Engineer role for a well established company who invest in their engineering team long term. Work alongside highly skilled engineers, get trained on new equipment, with great opportunities to learn and progress up through the company.
As part of a UK based company looking to rapidly expand, you will be set a number of different projects each day. You will be working in an exciting company where hard work and effort is always recognised. There are great opportunities to progress up the ladder as you develop your skills further.
* Perform exploratory testing on early-stage code
* Perform a wide range of test activities such as functional/non-functional, regression and performance testing.
* Advise the team about overall risks and trends
* Develop test plans and scripts from business/technical requirements and specifications.
* Software testing role within in a Windows environment
* SDLC knowledge
* Ability to interact and communicate effectively
* Clear and concise documentation skills
Apply now quoting KO002
Keywords: Software testing engineer, Engineer, Electrical Engineer, software, Electrical, Technical, Testing, Industrial, Hardware, Documentation, Electrical Maintenance, multi skilled, Specialist, Training, electrician, technician, maintenance technician, electrical technician, engineer, maintenance engineer, mechanical technician, mechanical, Multi skilled
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.