||Construction & FM
||2017-11-1313 Nov 2017 - 17:31
Start 20th / 27th November 2017
Duration: 20 - 30 week
My Client is a main contractor that is looking for a Freelance Site Engineer for a Care Home project in Bedford.
Please note that there will be x2 Care Home sites 8 miles from each other and the successful candidate would be expected to work on both sites.
A Candidate with their own Robotic Total Station would be preferred although not essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all elements of setting out across both sites as well as performing QA tasks across both sites.
Duties and activities
- All aspects of setting out on site for the structure and externals
- Acting as main point of call for technical advice
- Checking plans, quantities and drawings to ensure accuracy
- Overseeing health and safety
- Resolving any technical queries and other problems that may crop up
- Liaising with clients and representatives which will include surveyors, Architects and Designers
- Liaising/Managing sub-contractors
Key skills required:
Excellent team worker
Technical knowledge of construction processes
High attention to detail
Excellent IT skills
Strong communicative skills both written and oral
Strong analytical skills
CSCS is essential for this role
For more information on the role or to apply direct please contact Dan Standish
01162 963 287
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age