Apply for this job
|Date Posted:||16th June 2017|
|Contact Name:||Sam Keay|
|Telephone:||+44 (0)207 337 0835|
|Salary:||£100 - £150 per day|
SharePoint Administrator - London - 6 months - £100-£150
This client are looking to upgrade their SharePoint 2007 environment to SharePoint 2010. They need an experienced SharePoint Administrator/Developer with previous technical experience with SharePoint to lead the upgrade. The post holder will also be supporting the current SharePoint 2007 farm providing support and problem management for users.
- Work with multiple teams within organisation to facilitate resolution of issues faced by end-users.
- Collaborate with SharePoint team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
- High level of customer focus
- Be highly technical with experience in SharePoint 2007/10/13 technical configuration/installation/services/Admin Center, SharePoint SQL DB, SharePoint online, AD and SharePoint Groups/IIS
- SharePoint development of custom web parts etc. and problem management - identifying solutions etc./Experience in relation to administering SharePoint services such as search/SharePoint groups and permissions.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are..
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Apply now by sending your CV to or calling Sam Keay on 0207 337 0835