Glasgow £30000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent benefits package Permanent
Eden Scott's client who is a respected global brand has an excellent opportunity for a Service Delivery Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. You will provide 2nd and 3rd level IT support to the business.
- Focus of the role is to resolve, to complete customer satisfaction, as many IT service requests as possible within Service Level Targets.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance to system end- users, identifying and interpreting and translating User requirements, and auctioning /implementing IS interventions which support business delivery and align with IS Department operations.
- Proactively share knowledge with other team members, updating and documenting procedures and solutions. Suggest/contribute to ways of improving existing tasks and processes using current technology.
- Participate in IS projects where applicable and when resource available
- Providing 2nd& 3rd level telephone , remote or desk support, resolving calls within SLT;
- Ensure that all calls are logged in the Service Desk IT CMBD with the relevant SLT applied/fully updated in the Service Desk IT CMBD and knowledgebase solutions updated accordingly
- Engage, and establish successful relationships with, with end- users, identifying ongoing opportunities for improving the User experience and maximising customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating System Technologies, including but not limited to Windows Server, Microsoft Windows Operations System
- Understanding of a Citrix XenApp Environment
- Understanding of Device client Management tools
- Able to support a Microsoft Active Directory/Exchange/MSOffice environment
- MCP or MCSE or Mac qualified
- Knowledge of Cisco Collaboration tools and Video Conferencing technologies
- Knowledge of Networking Technologies
- Exposure to mobile technology and support
- Knowledge of Mac; OS, network capabilities and estate management
- Exposure to ITIL Frameworks
The package will include an annual bonus, DC Pension, Private Healthcare and other benefits.
Please apply attaching your CV via the link below.