Location: East London
Location East London
Salary £80k-£90k + 15% Bonus + Healthcare + 8% Pension
Senior Planner required for a leading multi-national main contractor with a portfolio of over £30billion. They are looking for someone to work on a £300million mixed use development in East London.
They are currently mobilising a £100million 13 storey office and in pre-development for a £200million extension. The role would report into the incumbent Planning Manager. In addition to good construction knowledge, the successful Senior Planner will need to have a good understanding of design process planning & controls & transitioning into procurement activities. Having had a proven track record with a top tier main contractor or residential developer.
Senior Planner duties
* Complete the planning process with a high degree of commercial acumen and skill.
* Complete site visits and site visit reports.
* Prepare planning reports that highlight key requirements of a project through programme reviews.
* Preparation of informed and auditable programmes that utilise known outputs and sequences or have agreement by liaison with subcontractors on anticipated periods.
* Production of plans and programmes that are clear and understandable and demonstrate that a thorough and robust approach to planning has been adopted.
* Approach to planning that actively seeks during preparation opportunities for innovation, value engineering and optioneering that is shared with the team.
* Production of programme commentaries and planning method statements that articulate a comprehensive understanding of the approach and execute the project.
* Take a leading role in preparing and delivering project presentations at all required stages.
* Work alongside the operations teams throughout the ?substantiation' process and take responsibility for the production and accuracy of all ?full' CIS programming and planning requirements with the team.
* Ensure that Programmes are monitored and progressed accurately during the Design,
* Procurement and Delivery Phases
* Integrate BIM modelling and programming, to generate better understanding of the buildability, sequences, and space management, to seek efficiencies.
* Consider Health & Safety in construction by ensuring this is considered in any plans proposed.
- Sector: Build, Planning
- Salary: £80000 - £90000 Per Annum
- Ref: SC002656
- Consultant: admin
- Posted: 10 Nov 2017